Thanks for your interest in writing about the URB-E foldable electric scooter. Please contact us at 626-460-8113 or email@example.com for more information about the URB-E and URBAN626.
235 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91101
- URBAN626 was founded in 2015
- Pasadena-based startup primarily funded by local investors.
- Unlike other e-vehicles designed primarily for entertainment (e.g. phunkee duck), the URB-E is a functional electric vehicle that is versatile enough to solve pain points for the last mile commuter. That said, the URB-E is designed to be fun, easy to use, and customizable with inserts and accessories.
- URB-E’s Cofounding designer is a professor at Pasadena Art Center and former Designer at Vans and DVS.
- URB-E’s Cofounding engineer came from Saleen GT, Porsche and Fisker.
- When written, “URB-E” should appear in all capital letters and with a hyphen
- Plural for URB-E is “URB-Es”
- When written, “URBAN626” should appear in all capital letters
- Personal Electric Vehicle
- Electric Scooter
- Electric Bike
- Commuter Solution
- Made in the USA