Terms and Conditions of Warranty and Liability
All sales of URB-E products are final. URB-E products cannot be returned unless the product qualifies for repair or replacement under the limited warranty, which is set forth below.
- Urban626, LLC (the maker of this limited warranty and sometimes referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (sometimes referred to as “you”) of the URB-E product that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of the first retail purchase of the product.
- You must be able to demonstrate the purchase of the product, so please keep proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for packaging and shipping the product to us, so please keep the original packaging during the warranty period.
- Email us for all warranty claims at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the proof of purchase and description of product defects. We have the right to reasonably make all warranty claim decisions.
- If a claim is approved, the purchaser is responsible for proper packaging, adequate insurance and shipment of the product. The purchaser will be reimbursed for shipping charges after assessments and repairs have been made to the product.
- Our warranty obligation is limited to repairing or, at our discretion, replacing the defective part.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, tires, tubes or cables, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, repair, storage or use of the product.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by alteration of parts, removal of parts, tampering, disassembling, or any installation of parts not manufactured or sold by URB-E.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by neglect or improper use. Improper use of an URB-E includes: riding in sand, dirt, mud, unpaved surfaces; street racing, dirt racing, hill racing, or any similar activity; ramp jumping, stunt jumping, or any similar activity.
- This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation, or modified in any material way.
- We are not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product. We are not liable for any damages or injuries incurred from improper use of the product.
- The URB-E is made to be used under fair weather conditions. We are not liable for damages or injuries resulting from riding in the rain, snow, or any harsh weather conditions.
- The URB-E is not a toy and is not made to be used by persons under 18 years of age.
- We do not offer an extended warranty.
- This warranty only applies to product sold by Urban626, LLC directly or through our authorized retailer and only to product sold through distribution channels authorized by us.
- Important: The URB-E vehicle is NOT an ADA vehicle and does require balance and physical strength to ride. We do not recommend that the URB-E be used as a replacement for an electric mobility wheelchair or any other mobility device.
URBAN626, LLC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL URBAN626, LLC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONTINGENT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DISALLOW CERTAIN DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS; SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.